Contest Rules and Regulations
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Naughty or Nice Giveaway is open to anyone 18 years of age or older as of date of entry (“Eligible Participants”). Internet access is required in order to enter this Sweepstakes. Employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents and representatives of Citro Digital, (“Sponsor”), and their respective advertising and promotion agencies, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “Releases”), and each of their immediate family members (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households of each of these individuals, whether related or not, of the above are not eligible to enter or win. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. U.S. law governs this Contest. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn. The information you provide will only be used to notify the Grand-Prize winner.
3. CONTEST TIMING/DESCRIPTION: Registration for the giveaway begins at 12:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 29, 2018 and ends 11:59:00 PM ET on December 14, 2018 (the "Promotional Period"). There will be four Grand Prizes awarded during the Promotional Period.
4. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Giveaway through the application that appears on the Citro Digital web page. You will be asked to complete and submit the online Registration Form including your name and email address, then share the form using the #CitroSmile. One entry per person. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a dispute results as to the identity of an entrant, it will be determined that the entry was submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address from which the entry is made. For these purposes, the authorized account holder is the natural person assigned to the email address from which the entry is made. The promotional website’s database clock will be the official timekeeping device for the Contest. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Contest. Sponsor reserves all rights, including the right to edit, publish, use, adapt, modify, or dispose of any entry, proper names, likenesses, and photographs for advertising and promotional purposes in all media (including, but not limited to, the internet) without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. If an entrant changes his/her email address after he/she enters the Contest, it is his/her sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor by postal mailing notice to Sponsor’s address (listed in section 13 below) to be received by the end of the Promotional Period.
ALL ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL ENTRIES SUBMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST ARE SUBMITTED ON A NON-CONFIDENTIAL AND NON-PROPRIETARY BASIS AND MAY BE USED BY SPONSOR, ITS AGENTS AND SUBSIDIARIES, FOR ANY AND ALL ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, IN PERPETUITY, WORLDWIDE, IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED.
5. DETERMINATION OF WINNERS: Four (4) Grand-Prize winners will be selected from the entrants. The winner will be notified via the email address by which they entered. Winner may be required to verify their email address or to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release, a publicity release where legal, and Federal and State tax release, and return these documents, properly executed, via fax, within forty-eight (48) hours of date and time of notification and the original documents within seven (7) days of date of notification via regular U.S. Mail. Non-compliance with this time frame and/or with these Official Rules; Sponsor’s inability to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period; or prize’s or prize notification’s return as undeliverable will result in such potential winner disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, the prize may be awarded to a potential alternate winner.
6. ODDS: Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Winner will be chosen at random by the Sponsor.
7. PRIZE: A total of four winners will be selected by the Sponsor, at random. One of the following will be awarded at random: One Google Home Mini that includes one Mickey Mouse OtterBox with an approximate retail value of up to $70.00 or One Amazon Echo Dot Kid with an approximate retail value of up to $60.00. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prize is permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. All taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically stated within these Official Rules as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the winners, including, without limitation, all federal, state, and local taxes. Prize may not be transferred or substituted except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit one (1) prize per person.
8. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which are final and binding. By accepting a prize, the winner consents to the use of his/her name, image, likeness, photograph, voice, and biographical material for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes by Sponsor, or party designated by the Sponsor, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, including but not limited to, any online announcements, worldwide in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, or permission, except where prohibited by law. Entrants release and hold harmless Releases from any claims, actions, injury, loss, or damage of any kind, including but not limited to, personal injury or death, resulting, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participating in this Contest or from the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of the prize. This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages; loss of data, income or profit; loss of damage to property; and claims of third parties. Entrants agree that Releases have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, statutory, express or implied (including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose), in fact or in law, relative to the Contest or any prize awarded.
9. GENERAL: Sponsor will collect information from the entrants solely for the purpose of the drawing and to notify the winner. Sponsor will not share this information with any third party, except as necessary for the administration of the Contest or potential winner notification as applicable, nor attempt to contact entrant, unless entrant has agreed to receive further information on Sponsor’s products and promotions or for potential winner notification (if applicable). Releasees are not responsible for entries that are lost, misdirected, or fail to enter into the system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly; or for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether typographical, printing, mechanical, human, electronic, or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, any error or problem that may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Contest-related materials. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Contest at any time without notice and for any reason, including if in the judges’ opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or integrity and proper play of the Contest. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may void any entries it suspects are at issue and, at its discretion, award the prizes at issue in a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received for the applicable Drawing(s). Caution: Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate these Official Rules or interfere with this Contest in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Contest.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Eligible Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
12. WINNER: For the name of the winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 15, 2018 to: Citro Digital, ATTN: Giveaway, 4125 Independence Dr, Schnecksville, PA 18078.
13. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Contest is Citro Digital, 4125 Independence Dr, Schnecksville, PA 18078.
©Copyright 2018 Citro Digital. All rights reserved. Entrants may copy these Official Rules for the sole purpose of personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.